SHOWCASES, CERTIFICATIONS AND OTHER EVENTS
Harrington Strategies invites you to learn about the scientific tools and systems we use to help you get the right people in the right jobs with the right development. Join us for one of these upcoming events.
Do you want to hire and keep the right people for the right jobs? Need to reduce turnover and increase employee engagement? Want to successfully measure job fit? Be my guest for breakfast as we take an in-depth look into the PXT Select program and discover how you can use it in your organization.
Are you searching for a way to overcome common workplace challenges? Perhaps your teams struggle with conflict, or you want to take teamwork to a higher level? Be my guest for breakfast as we take an in-depth look into Everything DiSC Productive Conflict and experience exercises from the program.
The Five Behaviors®
Do you wish your team worked better together? Want to reduce employee conflict and increase employee engagement? No idea where to start? Be my guest for breakfast as we unpack the five critical behaviors for developing a productive, high performing team.
PXT SELECT EXPERT PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATION
Take your PXT Select knowledge to a deeper level, giving you the content expertise and strategies you need to become an expert on how to use and implement this powerful tool in your workplace.
Program components include:
- Self-directed online learning, three-week course
- Weekly 90-minute, instructor-led, virtual sessions
- Small group work and discussions to explore real-life scenarios
- A Capstone presentation project to synthesize your learning
- A final Certification Exam
Increase your confidence and competence in delivering Everything DiSC Workplace in your organization. During the live sessions, you will practice facilitating small groups and explore challenging scenarios that could arise during workshops.
This program includes:
- Four modules of self-directed and live collaborative learning (each requiring three to five hours of time per week), conducted over a four week period
- Active knowledge checks to help participants assess how well they understand the content and to improve learning and retention
- Final Certification exam (self-directed/graded activity)
The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team is a unique learning experience. As a facilitator, you can influence whether a team sees an uncomfortable moment through or misses out on the opportunity to grow. This course will prepare you for any situation! Learn how to navigate unexpected and challenging conversations.
This program includes:
- 5-week course plus pre-work
- Weekly 90-minute instructor-led sessions
- Access to learning resources online
- Access to The Five Dysfunctions of a Team eBook